What do you think?

Join the rant..... What do you think?... Put your view out here for everyone to see. We're all in this together. Contact me at firemansforge@hughes.net, and speak up...
Your sarcasm can set you free.....

"IN A TIME OF UNIVERSAL DECEIT, TELLING THE TRUTH IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT." - GEORGE ORWELL

Friday, March 11, 2011

So you're not a Union Member,..... So What! You could be NEXT!

On this day, it behooves us to remember the words of Martin Niemoller.

"First they came for the communists," he wrote, "and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."

Even as the turmoil continues in Egypt, their workers find time to show support for Wisconsin public employees.

This struggle is orchestrated with more in mind than just squelching "the powerful labor unions". It's an all out attack to demolish the Democratic Party in Wisconsin. In this state Democrats are the true "Labor Party". If the GOP can crush public sector labor, they crush the Democratic Party, as well.

And when they're done here, where will they do this next? In your state?..... To your job and benefits? We've got to stop this in its tracks... Now! It's time to show support for the workers. It's time to stand up and say "Enough, God damn it!"

The American Flag may only "legally" be flown upside down as a sign of distress. I urge everyone to fly your flags upside down, because this country is truly in distress. Show them the shame they are perpetrating on working Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment